From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 02:32:48

Beman Dawes writes:
> At 07:39 PM 11/22/2004, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> >JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z writes:
> >>
> >> Has this announce been posted to comp.lang.c++.moderated?
> >> I haven't seen anything there yet.
> >
> >It has been posted today, but if previous experience is of any
> >indication, passing through the moderation queue is going to take some
> >time.
>
> The C++ committee has a private "news" mailing list which I usually
> post the release notice on.

"c++std-news -at- research.att.com"? Somehow I didn't give it a
thought whether it's private (i.e. whether my posting is going to go
through), so I just followed the release manager checklist and sent a
copy to the address right after posting one to lang.c++.moderated.

> Would you like me to do that for 1.32.0?

If mine got rejected (which I'm pretty sure of), sure.

> And, of course, thanks for all your work on 1.32.0!

My pleasure.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering