From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 10:11:26

Markus Schöpflin wrote:

> The problem is Digital UNIX V4.0F. It doesn't have inttypes.h. Try to
> remove the check for __osf__ in boost/cstdint.hpp:85 and see what
> happens.

I did that, and it worked fine. I thought someone might like to know
that it could use some kind of configuration macro.

> But be warned, no regression tests were run for Digital UNIX V4.0F,
> only for V5.1, so you are on your own.

I understand the risks of using ancient systems. I won't complain about
new or changed Boost libraries that no longer build on them. I'm hoping
we can retire them in the near future.

I'll check out John M's suggestions. While I do that, I wonder whether
there is any bjam build option for tru64cxx65 that selects any
configuration options distinguishing Tru64 4.x from 5.x. If not,
probably the easiest solution for me is to just take your suggestion.
(I have no Tru64 5.x systems.)

--
Dick Hadsell			914-259-6320  Fax: 914-259-6499
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]