From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 19:05:57

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 01:20 PM 11/23/2004, David Abrahams wrote:
> >David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:
> >
> >> Here are some further attempts. Be sure to look at the first two
> >> slides.
> >>
> >> http://www.luannocracy.com/logo.ppt
> >>
> >> Sorry about the file format. I have been having trouble exporting
> >> these pictures accurately from PowerPoint.
> >
> >I added one more.
>
> That's even better. Be sure shrink the images down to logo size for
> viewing. When you do that (at least on my machine), the C++ shaddowing
> disappears entirely.

Not sure what "shadowing" you mean. The letters "C++" are in gray.
They don't disappear when I shrink them.

> Have you tried adding the "C++" in the same font as the "Boost"?

Not sure which image you're looking at, but the "C" is always in the
same font as "Boo t." The "s" and the "++" aren't part of any font:
they're custom-drawn to interlock in that special way.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting