From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-24 11:06:30

On Nov 19, 2004, at 5:11 PM, David M. Jones wrote:
> I have a case where I'd like to create an adjacency_list whose edge
> container is a multimap. When I look through the boost files, I find
> boost::mapS and boost::multisetS so I don't see any obvious reason why
> there
> is no boost::multimapS.

The existence of mapS is actually a bit strange, IMHO, because there
isn't really a key type to use. Glancing at the source, it seems that
mapS does the same thing as setS when it is used with adjacency_list :)
You should probably use multisetS for your edge list, and we should
probably deprecate/remove mapS and hash_mapS in the library.

        Doug