From: Ferdinand Prantl (ferdipr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 08:07:35

Hello,

here we are yet another one fix for Boost.Test. Ending tangs of TestCase
and TestSuite were accidentally extended with a dangling attribute
value, e.g.:

</TestSuite="UnicodeTest">

The fix for supplied_log_formatters.cpp is attached and it's quite
clear.

Apparently my former fixes did no get into 1.32; they help only HP
compiler
anyway, and maybe only the version I use. This one is more serious ;-)

F.