From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 20:02:20

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Reid Sweatman [mailto:drunkardswalk_at_[hidden]]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:33 PM
> To: 'boost_at_[hidden]'
> Subject: RE: [boost] Re: Logo... and page design.

<all snipped>

Just curious, and my feelings aren't hurt or anything, but did everyone
really consider my idea so worthless as not to merit the time to dump on it?
<g> Reattached in it's original, fine-minute quickie form here, in case the
message is gone.

Incidentally, my quick take on the ones I was able to view: the rocket ones
were mostly really well done, but mostly way over-busy, as well. There was
one that was sufficiently close to mine that they could likely be combined;
might try that tonight. The Text ones were okay, but lifeless. The square
braces didn't work for me, mostly, save for perhaps the one that formed a
split-C (and someone had to point that out to me before I realized that was
what it was).

Reid