From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-28 16:01:30

Hi Jonathan

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Jonathan Turkanis <technews_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Domingo, Noviembre 28, 2004 7:50 pm
Asunto: [boost] Re: Logos - Last Minute Change of Heart

> "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

Ouch! To me, it seems more like the Tetris game, but
this connotation stuff is so tricky.

Anyway, I've just forged anoher idea. Not that I like
it much, but the idea is a little different and might
please some --sort of ++ breaking the barrier of sound
or something.

BTW, I cannot edit the Boost Wiki, my usr or ip is
blocked (??) I think it's gotta do with the fact I'm
behind a corporate proxy. So, if some kind soul could
upload this stuff for me I'd be eternally grateful.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo