From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-29 11:38:48

Beman Dawes ha escrito:

> >> I agree that this is better. How about trying just a single "C",
> >> about twice as
> >> thick as the current ones?
> >>

> >Like the attached example? If any of this gains your
> >heart, please feel free to upload it on the Wiki.
> >Gotta go to bed, very late in the night here in Spain.
> >G'nite folks,
>
> I like your boost8.png, but wonder if the C could be rotated clockwise
> somewhat so that it didn't look like a dead bug with feet in the air:-)

It's amazing what people see in a couple of lines :)
I'm taking note of your suggestion, but if you don't mind I'll postpone
further changes until after the voting.

Speaking of which, I hope a refinement stage will take place once the
final logo is chosen, so as to keep everybody happy: otherwise the
artists will come up with many pre-voting variations of the same logo so
as to please as many folks as possible, and this has the statistical effect
that every single variation will be less likely to be voted by
the majority. Take for instance Dave's Boost&rocket logos:. I might like
all of them, generally speaking, but only one will get my vote: the
outcome is that the popularity of the logo family will be spread among its
components. Unless we devise a rule that allows people to cast
as many votes as desired.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo