From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-29 14:05:39

I wonder if it makes sense to write an additional header for boost.bind
(and maybe boost.function) that provides the library interfaces meeting
the 'modern' boost requirements, i.e.:

a) this header should be placed in the bind subdirectory, e.g.
boost/bind/bind.hpp

b) this header should introduce a separate namespace 'bind' or
'function' to avoid the well-known namespace clashes with boost::lambda
that are _really_ annoying.

c) this header should not declare the placeholders in an anomymous
namespace. (I don't know what was the intention behind that but it makes
it impossible to write 'using boost::_1')

Comments?

Stefan