From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-30 03:39:12

Caleb Epstein writes:
> OK, I figured out how to avoid fetching the tarballs with the --local
> flag and have uploaded the results of my regression test to:
>
> ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/boost_1_32_0/CalebEpstein.zip

Caleb,

I've moved your results over to ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/
(the above is the incoming directory for the 1.32 tarball results, and
your tests were run on the CVS main trunk's snapshot).

The corresponding reports are available at the usual location --
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary.html.

> I had to do this manually because the regression.py script doesn't
> handly my FTP firewall properly.

Could you post the exact traceback? Chances are we can do something about it.

> These results are with one small patch applied to date_time to work
> with the Roge Wave std::locale::facet.

Your might consider putting this into your comment file.

> Please let me know if this is helpful

Most definitely.

> and if I'm doing this correctly.

You are (besides the fact that uploads should go into
ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/).

We should really get rid of the obstacles on the way to automated runs,
though. I'll look into fixing the tarball issue you've reported earlier.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering