From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-30 10:04:05

I realized that it would have to be detected at compile time because many
compilers control this with a switch. That made it even more difficult to
deal with.

I restructure things so I don't need it.

> I'm having difficulty imagining a use case for this, can you explain the
> problem you have

Its difficult to explain in a short message why I needed it. I had a
conflict in:

a) header order influenced program symantics for compilers which implemented
two phase look up while in other compilers it didn't

b) otherwise unrelated features required a particular order sequence which
provoked the above problem

Robert Ramey