From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-01 10:43:54

Hi, I've just uploaded an upgrade of Boost.MultiIndex
that provides serialization support at:

Docs are not yet fully upgraded, but there's some material
on serialization support on the advanced topics page, plus
a test case.
I'd be grateful if those interested in Boost.MultiIndex can
give this a try, and report about problems, missing features,
improvements, etc. The implementation is a little complex, so
some source code reviewing would be appreciated.
If no major objections are risen, I'll commit this to the
CVS in a few days.

Oh, and kudos to Robert for bringing in such a powerful
library as Boost.Serialization!

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo