From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-01 15:14:32

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:03:22 -0500, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It would be great if these Sun tests can be run regularly; it has always
> seemed a shame to not test on one of the commercially most important
> operating systems.

Ask and ye shall receive. I've added the much-less-dire gcc results
to my regression test runs:

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary.html

It appears that gcc doesn't support std::wstring or wide character
iostreams on Solaris, and most of the failures seem to be due to this.

Aleksey: how do I get the compiler version information to show up as
part of the toolset name in the regression results (e.g.
gcc-3.3.4-sunos5 instead of just gcc)?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com