From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-01 19:19:50

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Diciembre 2, 2004 0:36 am
Asunto: [boost] Re: Re: Re: [multi_index] announce: serialization
support

> "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

Oh, I choose std::string cause I thought it was tracked
by default, my point was meant to hold for trackable
types. So, replace std::string wit the user-defined type of
your choice and I still maintain that serialization of
foo will go wrong.

So that we don't keep discussing on thin air, please
allow me to get back to you tomorrow with a complete,
compiled example of what I mean. If in the meantime
you do the check yourself please tell me what you
come up with.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo