From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-02 22:48:02

Matt Hurd wrote:

> I find your "globe" of two pluses very impressive... Nice one.

I like it too. And you can't have too many ideas to throw out.
What if the +'s wrapped an actual sphere, rather than the intersection
of two spheres that have a translation? Also, what if you put the
blue on the outside, and the black on the inside? One final idea
might be to steal a trick out of Escher's book and make the back
+ overlap the front one on one side, so that you have a simultaneous
Necker cube effect of an impossible shape. Just some random thoughts.

Dave