From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-03 05:50:06

> I've just found out that there is still something wrong with the intel
> configurations (also in 1.32). The libraries (I build them using bjam
> stage) have the name "....iw81...lib" but the names referred to by auto
> link are "...iw...lib". One has to rename them manually.

The problem is that there are a multitude of inconsistently named Intel
toolsets, if you build with intel-win32-tools.jam then auto-linking will
work, but if you build with one of the "versioned" toolsets then it won't.
I hope that bbv2 will adopt a saner naming convention for libraries (if
there is one of course).

John.