From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-05 21:34:24

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:45:31 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote

> >Could this be part of the problem?
>
> maybe, I get no errors compiling my program now, but I have some new
> warnings: the two size_t to int ones are pesky, the others, I can't
> tell if there actually IS any possibility of losing data.

I've just checked in some changes that will hopefully take care of the
warnings -- let me know if they clear up.

I guess my only question is there a way we can catch these warnings before the
release next time? I can't imagine that the upstream iterator changes brought
these on, so I'm thinking they were there before the release....

Jeff

ps: I'll pre-apologize if you brought it up before the release and I let them
slip thru -- it's entirely possible given my usual multi-tasked state...