From: Neal Coombes (nealc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-06 16:03:25

I have been experiencing some strange behaviour (on Solaris 2.9 intel)
with the signals::trackable object. I'm using it on all my objects that
connect to signals and it doesn't seem to disconnect the signals
consistently on destroyed objects (these objects are publicly and
virtually derived from trackable). I've worked around the problem by
manually disconnecting from all signals in the objects destructors.

I'm having a very hard time making a small example program to
demonstrate this behaviour (but I am working on it :). In the meantime
if anyone else has experienced this kind of behaviour or has any
information that might help, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Neal