From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-07 01:00:03

It turns out that class member function definitions
that take in named parameters will not compile with
BOOST_NAMED_PARAMS_FUN. The first two lines of this
macro, meant to generate the function prototype so
that free function overloads can call it, cause a
"duplicate definition" error when the macro is used in
a class body.

Fortunately, removing those two lines to create the
BOOST_NAMED_PARAMS_MEMBER_FUN macro was all that was
needed to eliminate the error.

Sooo...here's yet another patch, along with a two-file
program illustrating both macros in action.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

P.S. I better start adding my middle initial, to
match with the name I use in my licensing info.