From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-11 12:44:57

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:

>> I noticed I had to check the "Always stay logged" box for it to be at
>> all useful (using Firefox 1.0). Without it, it wouldn't leave me
>> logged it and I couldn't upload files. When would you *not* want to
>> check this box?

> Noticed that also. I'm sure with a bit of hacking it can be "fixed".

OK, I've "fixed" that "stay logged" functionality. And also fixed many
other aspects to make the vault really publicly usable and so that it
acts more closely to the Yahoo vault. Specifically:

* It doesn't create a user folder for each user.
* All files and dirs are visible to users and anonymous visitors.
* The last uploads and top downloads lists work.
* Some other minor things I can't remember right now :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything