From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-13 20:00:23

Daniel Wallin wrote:

> The logo looks bad. You seem to have scaled it down quite a bit,
> creating a few image artifacts.

Here's wishing for a vector version of the logo :-) I'll try and improve
it, but there's only so much one can do with the existing bits :-( And
having the large existing logo fit in the smaller space is not easy.

> I would prefer it if the headings were a
> bit larger, especially the "Welcome to Boost.org!" heading.

Will try.. can't make them too big or LCD users will get really big letters.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything