From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 17:47:40

On 12/14/2004 02:05 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
[snip]

> You snipped the context. My point was that you managed to confuse me by
> talking about stuff like sum and product without any introduction to
> what they were.
OOPS. Sorry. See below for clarification.

[snip]
>>However, I'd guess that one attempting to understand product would
>>simply look at the project<Index> code, then at the factor<,, Index>
>>superclass
>>to find my_field of type TypeMap<Index>::type and
>>understand product.
>
> ???? You're off in some other dimension again. Did I miss all this from
> an earlier post ????

Yep. http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg76404.php mentions
product in boost-sandbox. sum.hpp is in same directory.

> What is product, project, factor, my_field, and what language is
>
> factor<,, Index>
>
> ??

I'd meant to ,, to signify the 1st two template parameters which
weren't important at that point.

[snip]

HTH, and sorry for the miscommunication. I should learn
to repeat important parts of earlier posts :(

Regards,
Larry