From: Kenny Chamber (kenny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-15 23:15:46

I am in the middle of moving our development from the
std STL to STLPort and I am having a problem with two
Athlon boxes.

SuSE Linux 9.0
gcc 3.3.1
STLPort 4.6.2
Boost 1.31

I am changing an existing application to use STLPort
and I have successfully completed the transition on a
number of Intel boxes. When I try to build on an
Athlon box I get the following error message:

undefined reference to
`boost::thread::thread[in-charge](boost::function0<void,
std::allocator<boost::function_base> > const&)'

I'm linking against libboost_thread-gcc-mt-p-1_31 and
libboost_date_time-gcc-mt-p-1_31.

I can't see an obvious solution so I'm hoping someone
has solved this problem already.

Kenny Chamber
http://gem-hs.org/contact.html