From: Bertolt Mildner (Bertolt.Mildner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 06:27:45

> I've reviewed the patch and think it's almost ready. Remaining questions:
>
> 1. You use 2-space indent while the rest of the file uses 4-space. Do you
mind
> if I auto-reformat this?
Not at all.

> 2. I don't think that passing line width as construct parameter to
> options_descripton is optimal. It's not really property of options
> description. A better design would be do only line_width parameter to the
> options_description::print method. What do you think?

But this would mean no more oprator<< for options_descripton!
Not a real problem but existing code like

os << desc;

would have to be changed to

desc.print(os, line_length);

If you want i can make that change but the question is do you really want
to?
(Assuming a default line_length for oprator<< does not really look right to
me.)

> 3. Do you plan to add detailed formatting description. If you don't have
the
> time now, no problem, I'll commit the patch anyway.
I plan to do. But probably not before new year.

Bertolt