From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-21 01:47:28

"These macros will be undef'ed at the end of the header, further this header
has no include guards - so be sure to include it only once from your
library!"

What is the rationale for the above? What happens if its violated. I'm
sort of struggling implementind a dll version of the serialization library
with autolink. The basic difficulty is that I would like to have the dlls
mirror the structure of the the static libraries. That is

libboost_serialization.lib
libboost_wserializaton.lib depends on theabove

wserialization.dll is both autolinked and uses serializaton.dll so Its kind
of confusing.

Robert Ramey