From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-21 09:30:52

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 10:11:00PM +0800, Allen Yao wrote:

> I tried Arkadiy's example with G++ 3.4.2 on my Debian Linux,
> and got the same error messages.

I meant the unqualified names are fixed, <algorithm> qualifies
std::find() so that class boost::mpl::find won't be considered.

Arkadiy's example tests whether non-functions are found by ADL, which is
still the case for the latest GCC, but since libstdc++ doesn't make
unqualified calls there is no ADL, so non-functions aren't found.

jon

--
"It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you
 are an exceptionally good liar."