From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-21 18:29:28

Alan Gutierrez wrote:
> * Reece Dunn <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> [2004-12-21 05:59]:
>

>>The link to the code is: http://uk.geocities.com/msclrhd/gui/gui.zip
>
> How do I build this?

You need to configure Boost.Build v2. You will also need to update the
source since I have modified the build files to use BOOST_ROOT to
reference Boost.Signals and Boost.DateTime.

> I've built Boost on Win32 (with errors in the serialization
> library). I'd like to just cd to the gui directory and run bjam
> but it asks for a boost-build.jam file.

boost-build.jam is used by BBv2. See
    http://www.boost.org/doc/html/bbv2/installation.html
for setup instructions. You will also need to setup
boost/tools/build/v2/user-config.jam. You also need to have BOOST_ROOT
in either the environment variables or in the Jamfile configuration.

To get the library working with gcc, you need to uncomment the
<toolset>gcc: line and edit the location of libcomctl32.a.

> Suggestions? Do I need to learn how to write a boost-build.jam
> file?

See the BBv2 docs for setting it up (see above).

The new code update contains a few bug fixes, an update to the layout
manager logic and a working version of the flow layout (although this
does not yet wrap around controls).

Regards,
Reece