From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-24 09:23:20

At 03:22 PM 12/23/2004, François Dumont wrote:

>Find attached a patch for the filesystem library. remove and rename
symbols
>are injected within the std namespace before being defined by the
inclusion
>of cstdio header. The patch make the code less Standard library
>implementation dependent.

Ah!

OK, CVS has been updated. The change I applied was slightly different than
your suggested patch; it seemed to me the #include <cstring> was out of
place in my original code, so I moved it and the BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE
workaround.

Please let me know if the fix doesn't work correctly for your system.

Thanks,

--Beman