From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-27 19:26:30

Dave Handley wrote:

> I would be quite keen to see how Spirit-2 performs on similar tests. If
> the interest is there, then we will quite happily post the code into the
> boost yahoo group once we have completed a bit of tidying up in the New
> Year. We need to put some effort into writing more detailed test

Hi Dave,

I'm definitely interested! As you already know, I'm focusing now
on optimization and performance. To that end, I'm targetting
1) predictive parsing and 2) lexical analysis. Any help I could
get on these two areas would be very welcome.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com