From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-28 06:50:40

John Maddock wrote:
> In fact the question then becomes if commeau doesn't support
> __declspec(dllexport) then how does one build dll's with that
> compiler? Is it possible at all, or does it require special command
> line options (maybe

AFAIR como does not currently support building DLL at all; and it only
partly supports consuming them (partly = in "relaxed" mode). I remember
exchanging some emails with Greg Comeau about this, and he was going to
improve support for dynamic libraries in forthcoming version of como. I
do not have these emails handy and I do not remember very well, but
maybe you can find them in your archive.

B.