From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-29 09:21:42

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:00:12 +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote
> On Wednesday 29 December 2004 13:04, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Hi,
> > the date_time, specifically the libs/date_time/xmldoc directory, includes
> > the catalog.xml file:

This is an internally used file, so it shouldn't cause errors - but perhaps an
error has crept in? Are you seeing a problem when you try and generate the
overall boost results? I noted before that for the 1.32 pdf date-time was
excluded and no one explained why/how that happened since the html was clearly
generated :-(

> And date_time_autodoc.boostbook/ and other *.boostbook files should
> not be in CVS, too.

Yes, well, since we haven't been sucessful in getting all of the doxygen to
boost-book bridge to work well for date-time we have to slightly modify the
generated files for our purpose. So that's why those are there.

Jeff