From: Christopher D. Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-29 16:58:19

In reference to BoostGUI on the Wiki (http://tinyurl.com/5jexr):

I'm a little surprised that nobody responded to my suggestion to complete the
survey of existing GUI libraries.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/115717

I'm concerned that unless we explicitly move to structure the conversation
now, it will implode.

Do you folks think this is a bad idea? Too much work? Or still thinking about
it?

- Chris