From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 13:06:54

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:24:47 -0800, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/iterator.htm
> l show mostly failures for the sunpro platform. These failures inhibit the
> serialization libraries from building - (and probably others as well). Are
> there any plans to accomodate this compiler? If not, should it continue to
> be tested?

This compiler fails so many tests, turning it off might make sense.

There are newer versions of SunPRO than the one I am using (I have CC:
Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 C++ 5.3 Patch 111685-20 2004/03/19) which may
be better, but I'm not in a position to upgrade.

Anyone out there in Boost land have a newer version of SunPRO and care
to run the regression tests?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com