From: François Dumont (francois.cppdevs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 13:19:51

According some boost library sources I have checked it looks like there is
an implicit coding standard rule which is to always use C functions from
their C++ std namespace import equivalent. Thanks to this, compilers like
MSVC6 but also Commeau according what I have read in comments, do not give
compilation errors because of ambiguity. The program_options library do not
apply this rule, here are the patch to fix it. It, of course, use the
BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE to force std import when missing.

In cmdline.cpp, this modification made the Commeau workaround irrelevant, it
has been removed.

Bests