From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 19:40:58

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:38:37 +0000 (UTC), Joaquín M López Muñoz wrote
> Any estimated date to have the results posted on the Wiki?

I apologize that this has taken so long to write-up, but I got really swamped
after returning from the conference. I've finally put a version of the
workshop results on the Wiki at:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?OOPSLA2004/Workshop_--_Results

or

http://tinyurl.com/62ylj

Unfortunately, no written report can describe fully describe the workshop
dynamics. In the report I've de-emphasized the library review / feedback
results since this was primarily for the library authors. Other participants
should feel free to add or modify my report as they see fit -- or take me to
task if I've mis-represented something.

I expect that we will want to have a discussion of several points with the
larger boost community. In particular, the idea of having current library
authors serve as mentors is an idea all the workshop participants liked, but
we will need refine, document, and incorporate the idea into the library
development process. Some of the ideas about improving various aspects of the
web-site/wiki will need to be prototyped and discussed.

So, please comment and ask questions on anything.

Jeff