From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-04 22:54:26

Christopher,

Thanks for this suggestion. I will send the charter to the group after I
announce it on Boost-User.

Although I'm happy to have gmane provide a newsreader interface for this
list (I asked them to), the low-volume, time-sensitive nature of the traffic
on Boost-General doesn't really cry out for a newsreader interface as do the
dev and user lists which are high volume and contain information that will
be valuable for searching for months and even years.