From: Richard Peters (r.a.peters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-05 13:44:57

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Braatz" <brianb_at_[hidden]>

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclang/html/vclrfthe__if_existsstatement.asp

> [Brian Braatz] I Find it a TAD bothersome that the link above does NOT
state it is a MS specific implementation.

> OR - Is this something recently added to the standard I never noticed????
>
> Anyone know?

Following the link to "C++ Keywords", you get the page with all keywords.
That page has the following line at the top:

"Keywords are predefined reserved identifiers that have special meanings.
They cannot be used as identifiers in your program. The following keywords
are reserved for Microsoft C++. Names with leading underscores are Microsoft
extensions."

best regards,

Richard Peters