From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-07 13:58:44

Reece Dunn wrote:
> My version supports various property implementations (aliased, set/get,
> value) and supports scalar (single-value) and rank1 (1D array) properties.

For completeness there is also something buried in the Boost Test
Library...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/test/detail/class_properties.hpp?view=markup

Personally I looked at Lois Goldthwaite's so far, as well as the pas
mailing list discussions and Herb Sutter's Exceptional C++ Style #17
for a variety of opinions on them, I think a Boost version makes sense
as long as their is a public health warning about over indulgence :-)

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |