From: Wilmer Pitt (wilmerpitt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-07 18:43:15

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:
> > I'm sure this is going to be an excellent and very interesting talk!
> > Please, please, please give this talk at ACCU 2005 as well!!!!
>
> I'm already giving the metaprogramming talk and another on rvalue
> references at ACCU.
I know you are attending ACCU 2005, that is why I asked, or begged you to hold
the so exciting "inside the Boost libraries" / "Boost under the hood" talk! And
I can guess that you are more than busy but...

> Giving presentations can take a lot of energy!
... I'll buy you a beer afterwards :-)

> Besides, I think the schedule is full already.
I'm sure they would be very interested in this talk and therefore could fit the
talk into the programme! Francis/Julie?

/Wilmer