From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-10 10:26:32

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:39:46 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Caleb Epstein wrote:
> > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 18:51:21 +1100, Matt S Trentini
> > <matt_trentini_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> >> Would it be possible to get your talks recorded? Perhaps something like
> >> what Doug Kaye is doing with IT Conversations?
> >
> > I'd love to hear a "Podcast" of these talks as well. Is this feasible?
>
> What's a podcast?

Well, "Podcast" is probably a bit of a loaded term to use here, but a
downloadable MP3 of these talks is all that I'm fishing for.

"Podcasting" (or at least the client side of it) makes use of an RSS
aggregator that downloads MP3s and can load them directly into
playlists in iTunes (and thereby your iPod). See
http://ipodder.org/whatIsPodcasting for some more explanation, but its
basically the combination of MP3 + RSS 2.0 w/enclosures on the publish
side of things.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com