From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-10 12:21:15

I've been using Boost.Test from the beggining of my project and never had
any kind of issue with it. For me it "Just worked". Good thing too as I
would probably have given up otherwise. Prior to this I had never used a
unit testing setup of any kind.

I only used the most rudimentary facilities - basically wrapping my test
program withe execution test monitor and using the test macros.

This article was helpful to me in understanding how the other aspects of it
might be used. It also seems that the writer of the article who has quite a
familiarity with such systems didn't see all the relevant aspects of the
test system either.

All this suggests to me that the test system could benefit from the addition
of a more "tutorial" type documentation. I know you're going to point out
the relevant part of the documentation that covers this or that point. In
fact, now that I 've read Noel's article and these posts, I could probably
me.

And that's my point.

Robert Ramey