From: Tanguy Fautre (tanguy.fautre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-11 07:32:12

Hi,

I suffer from the same bug in one of my projects, which keeps the
program from running.
I also tested the code posted by David, and as he said the program never
reaches "After".

I'm using libboost 1.32.0-2 on Debian GNU/Linux.

PS: I haven't seen any entry for this in the boost bug tracking system
yet. Maybe one ought to be created?

Regards,

Tanguy