From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-11 15:41:12

Noel Llopis wrote:

> Now, if we can only have a unit_test_log_formatter that uses
> DebugOutputString, that would be fantastic. I'd volunteer to look
> into it, but I don't use Windows for development at home anymore.

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to but ... I added all my
tests to the post-build stop according to instructions in the VC 7.1 IDE.
Each time I rebuild, the tests are run - and the messages all show up in the
"Outpu Window" of the IDE.

Also anything added to the "Tools" dropdown menu can be flaged to send its
output to the IDE output window.

If this is not what you're referring to, I'd be curious what you mean.

Robert Ramey