From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-12 10:07:58

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:34:14 -0500
Jody Hagins <jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Also, in the code for that test, the macro BOOST_PARAM_TEST_CASE is
> used. However, I can not find any documentation on how to use it.
> Likewise, I can not find documentation on other stuff (the only
> reference I can find is the one inside TestTools, but it only covers a
> few macros. Where are the docs for the other macros and the
> test_suite interface?

Hmmm... Let me take that back a bit... I think I found what I was
looking for. I am an old fart, and I still am not comfortable with
"modern" doc style of having everything so split up into tiny web pages
(I would MUCH rather have a searchable document, with appropriate TOC --
even a printed version is much easier for me to navigate than a billion
non-indexed links -- now watch someone tell me how easy it would be to
create a searchable index of boost docs -- I'd really like that ;-).

I was a bit confused by the layout of the "Boost Test Library: Unit Test
Framework" page since it lists each "section" but then has some sections
on that main page, and others elsewhere. I assumed either a single
section per page, or all sections on the same page. For example, it
lists...

Introduction
Getting started
Usage
Components

The Test Case
The Test Suite
The Test Result
The Test Log

Configuration
Compilation
Example and test programs

and then has "Introduction," "Usage," and "Example and test programs" on
the same page, so I overlooked to top links all together.

Sorry for taking your time...