From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-13 20:17:41

Just saw this from SF...

( 2005-01-13 10:12:24 - Project Web Service ) As of 2005-01-13 we
have disabled the ability for project web content to send out e-mail.
This action was taken to resolve a problem caused by spam generated from
the project web services. We hope to restore this as soon as possible.

So if you have problems registering for the Boost Sandbox Vault. Email
me directly after doing the registration, and I'll activate the user
manually.

Hopefully SF can resolve the issue soon.. Or I can figure out a way
around the problem.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything