From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-17 09:12:29

Robert Ramey wrote:
> I would hope that soon we might think of releasing an updated version of
> boost - 1.33
>
> As far as I know this might include
>
> a)bug fixes for herefore untested combinations of compilers, varients, etc
> b)Jonathon Turkanis stream bufffer library
> c)Other libraries (Ranges?)
> d)Serialization library - bugfixes and DLL version

Richard Peters posted some diffs in late November for serialization of
variants. My "patch" didn't like the diffs and gcc didn't like some of
the code, but it's all cleaned up now, works. I wrote a little test
module which might need to be more thorough (if so, let me know what
else it needs to do...) I don't see reactions to the code in the
archives from serialization or variant authors, though. The library
files are at:

http://svn.resophonic.com/pub/boost/boost/variant.hpp
http://svn.resophonic.com/pub/boost/boost/variant/detail/visitation_impl.hpp

and tests,