From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-18 12:19:46

Hi Y'all,

This is to remind you about the ongoing Boost Logo Contest:
http://www.boost.org/more/logo_contest.htm

Entries will be accepted on or before February 15, 2005. Please
email all entries to me (djowel at gmail dot com).

I've posted the entries submitted so far in the page above.
I decided not to continue with the wiki page because of
problems and difficulties with it. Some things to note:

1) I'm limiting the image size to a width of 320 pix. This is
for the sake of uniformity. Images that were rescaled to fit
this limit might look jagged. If you are not satisfied, please
re-submit.

2) Most entries have a title (italics). To those who wish to
have a title (optional), please email me. This is optional because
each entry has a corresponding number anyway.

3) Some entries have an annotation relating to the artwork.
This is also optional but it might help if you annotate your
work.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman