From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-21 11:42:52

I've just uploaded to the new sandbox-vault a first cut of a Boost.TR1
library, currently it only handles chapter 2 of the TR - so basically only
shared_ptr is usable at present, but now that I've got the basic framework
sorted I should be able to wiz through the rest of the TR in fairly short
order.

The zip is at:
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=tr1
And the docs are online at:
http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/tr1/tr1.html

At this stage I'm just trying to get some feedback on:

1) Is this worth doing?
2) Are there any problems with the implementation method used (using
declarations to import boost code into std::tr1) that I haven't spotted?
Anyone have any "over-my-dead-body" moments?
3) How should this be tested? At present I'm using cutdown concept-checks
only (on the basis that the Boost code is tested by each libraries test
suite already).
4) Anything else I've missed.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you may have,

John Maddock.