From: Timothy Knox (tdk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-22 01:15:14

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 09:44:49AM -0500, Jason Hise wrote:

> >>Indeed I have not. Where could I find what he has to say about this?
> >

> >Item 25 of Effective C++. Definitely worth reading all three of his
> >Effective books. Not just lots of useful advice but also a pleasure to
> >read.
> >
> Looks like I'll be buying them then :)

Well, I have heard that he is revising Effective C++. I can't say
for certain, and his website doesn't say, but I thought I heard
him say it at a talk or some such. Just an FYI. Personally, I have
bought and paid for the first two editions, and plan to get the
third, as well.

--
Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk_at_[hidden]>
The one thing I've learned about freedom of expression is that you really