From: David M. Jones (djones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-24 11:52:06

Hi,

I am using the subgraph class template in my work and I have noticed a
number of issues.
(1) I am unable to use boost::listS as the storage type for vertices or
edges. I see that this is because the association between the local and
global vertices is stored (in part) in a std::vector. Is there a plan to
support subgraphs of non-array-indexed graphs?
(2) The remove_edge_if() and clear_vertex() functions have comments stating
that they are wrong. Are the functions wrong or are the comments wrong? If
the functions are wrong, is there a plan to fix them?
(3) The remove_vertex() function states that it is "under construction". Who
is doing the construction? Is there a time-frame for this?

I am asking these questions because I don't want to work on my own
fixes/implementations of these issues if someone else is already putting
forth the effort.

Thanks,
David